Connect an Instagram Business account
An Instagram Business account that is connected to a Facebook page gives you access to more features in Spotlight as well as Instagram itself. Learn more.
To see a full list of Spotlight features available only for Business accounts, please click here.
Connecting your Instagram Business account with Spotlight requires a few simple steps.
- Click on any connect button in Spotlight.
- When provided with the option, click on the "Connect your Business account" button.
- A popup from Facebook appears that asks you to continue with your Facebook profile. Click on the "Continue as *Your Name*" button.
- Select the Instagram Business account to connect with Spotlight.
- Select the related Facebook page for that Instagram Business account.
- Keep all permissions as they are (these are required for Spotlight to work) and click "Done".
- Once the link is confirmed, click "OK".
That's it. You will immediately see a preview of your posts and taken to step 2, "Design".
Note: If you have already connected an account previously and wish to connect more accounts, you can do so using the connect buttons found either in the "Add New/Edit Feed" page or the one in the Spotlight "Accounts" page. When creating another feed, the "Connect" button to add more accounts is available in the sidebar as seen below: