How to switch to an Instagram Business account
Any Instagram Personal account can be converted to a Business account for free at any time. This will open up a number of new features for you both in Spotlight and Instagram. Click here to learn more.
1. Set up a Facebook page
Although this may sound unrelated, since Instagram is owned by Facebook, it does require you to have a Facebook page to connect to your Instagram Business account. If you don't yet have a Facebook Page set up, click here to learn how to create one.
2. Connecting your Instagram account to your Facebook page
- Once your Facebook page is ready, log in to Facebook, and open your Facebook page.
- Open the Settings page (in the header for the old Facebook, or in the sidebar for the new Facebook).
- Visit the "Instagram" page in the settings.
- Click on the "Connect account" button.
- Log in to the Instagram Business profile that you will connect with Spotlight.
- Next, follow the steps provided to set up your business profile.
- Once the process is completed, you will see a confirmation message. You're now all set to connect your Instagram Business account with Spotlight.