In the Appearance section of the feed editor's Design stage, you can fine-tune your design to match your website or brand's style.
- Feed width and Feed height can be used to set a fixed height and width to your feed. If these are left empty, they will automatically fill the space of the section they are embedded into in any page, post, or widget.
- Outside padding refers to the space between the edge of the feed area (its background) and the posts on the outside of the layout.
- Image padding determines the space between the posts in your feed. It can be set to zero to
- Text size gives you the option to change the size of all the text shown in the feed, including all buttons. This can be overridden for the feed header from its own design options.
- Background color gives you the option to change the background color for the entire feed, including the header, the posts, and the buttons. The header can then have its own background color to distinguish itself from the rest of the feed.
- Show on hover gives you the ability to show likes & comments icons as well as an Instagram icon (acting as a link to the original post) when hovering over each post. These options are not available for Instagram Personal accounts due to Instagram's own limitations. You can also show the caption, username, and date when using Spotlight PRO.
- [PRO] Hover text color gives you the option to change the text color used for items shown when a visitor hovers over the posts in your feed.
- [PRO] Hover background color gives you the option to change the background color used when a visitor hovers over the posts in your feed.