The Feeds list
Spotlight organizes all your feeds in one convenient place, the "Feeds" list.
The list can be found under "Instagram Feeds > Feeds" in your site's dashboard.
On this page, you can see an overview of all your feeds, including:
- The feed Name.
- The feed ID which is used in the shortcode.
- The layout type being used for that feed (Grid, Masonry, Highlight, etc).
- The (personal or business) accounts, hashtags, and tagged accounts being shown in the feed under Show posts from. Note that business accounts are distinguished from personal accounts by the icon which is wearing a tie, like with "spotlight_wp" above.
- The Instances of each feed which lists the pages and posts they are being displayed on*.
- Related actions, including a shortcut to copy the shortcode of a feed and the option to permanently delete the feed.
*The Instances column does not include any widget areas where a feed is being displayed, only pages and posts.