In the Captions section of the feed editor's Design step, set up how captions will appear for your posts.
- [PRO] Show captions determines whether to show captions underneath each of the posts in the feed.
- [PRO] Caption max length determines how many words should be shown for the captions. This is great to limit the caption length to keep your feed's design looking consistent.
- [PRO] Caption text size allows you to change the font size for just the captions in your feed.
- [PRO] Caption text color allows you to change the font color for just the captions in your feed.
- [PRO] Remove dot lines enable you to remove lines in captions that are only dots, typically used in between the captions and the hashtags. Again, this is great for keeping the design of your feed consistent.